Purpose of Kalymnos Hoteliers’ Association (KHA) is the preservation, the study, the protection, the assertion and the promotion of ethical, economic, social and professional interests of its members, in the frame of the community service.
Constituting one of the most dynamic bodies of development and support of tourism entrepreneurship and competitiveness in Kalymnos, KHA aims to highlight and promote the leading role of tourism in the local economy.
Priority objectives and key activities of Kalymnos Hoteliers Association among others are…
- The creation and development, among members, of professional and tourist consciousness as well as trade union education
- The care of the improvement, protection and promotion of the professional interests of the members and consequently of the hotel industry
- The promotion of members’ requests and the constant information and update
- The provision of advisory services to KHA hotel members & community bodies, concerning the tourism market trends and the tourist demand shaping and mapping in the island
- The information and update of KHA hotel members about new technologies in the sector of tourism, in order to penetrate new target markets
- The active participation and strategic cooperation in the research, planning and implementation of tourism development strategies in the region
- The diversification and differentiation of the local tourism product and its promotion in the domestic and international tourism markets
- The promotion of the various tourist interests of Kalymnos, in order to become a pole of attraction for the tourist people, by any appropriate means